Saturday, April 4, 2009

Conversion of caustic rage into constructive energy

Happens at the end of every exasperating day at work where things go inanely wrong for no particular mistake of yours.
Happened with me a few times last few days… So I was apparently seen cycling back home quite fast. And I laughed… What? Me… swift?
But this energy conversion does result in a pleasanter me, as the only things that remain in my mind are taking a cold shower, eating and sleeping peacefully without nightmares… All the controlled and mordant rage collected during the day gets transformed into energy that powers the body to pedaling harder than usual. Especially on uphill slopes!
And you actually start looking forward to yet another day at work regardless of how it may turn out to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment